CHARACTER HOME ON DESIRABLE CORNER BLOCK
40, Allen Street, East Fremantle, WA 6158
Inspections: By Appointment Only
Superbly maintained brick and tile character classic, wonderfully located within walking distance to schools and parklands.
Set picturesquely on a spacious 640sqm corner block, this home comprises formal hallway entrance 3 bedrooms, lounge room, open plan kitchen and dining. A huge bonus of this home is a recently built self contained granny flat complete with a modern kitchen & bathroom! This really is a perfect pad for teenage kids or lucrative rent out option!
French doors open out at the rear of the main home to a decked entertaining area, with an outdoor spa & shower; completing a superb scenario at the rear of this charming property.
Original polished Jarrah boards and quality carpets can be found underfoot throughout the home. The ceilings are high, with well retained original features adding a sense of charm and serenity.
This well presented home oozes quality, offering superb modern renovations, perfectly blending the older style features, with modern efficiency.
Additional key features include:
- Positioned opposite iconic East Fremantle Bowling Club
- Spacious leafy street frontage
- Modern kitchen
- Self contained modern granny flat
- Off street parking (enter off Fletcher Street)
- Blow ground cellar & storage
- Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
- Original Jarrah floorboards
- Quality Carpets
- Ornate high ceilings and fireplace
- Additional storage cupboard in hallway
- Outdoor Spa with shower
- 640sqm corner block
Property Code: 345