2, Beleura Avenue, Gingin, WA 6503
Inspections: By Appointment Only
Commanding prime position this extensive two storey brick and Iron iconic home on rare 2 acres of land has open lawns and gardens surrounded by large mature trees provide a peaceful, picturesque outlook.
- 4/5 large bedrooms, 3/4 living areas, 3 bathrooms, 4 toilets
- Character and feature throughout home
- Formal Dining, Sunken lounge with open fire, bar and chandeliers
- Timber Staircase to 3 upstairs bedrooms and bathroom
- Massive master bedroom with walk through robe to bathroom
- Huge family room with slow combustion fire place and entrance to pool
- Large Office, ironing room and laundry, ample storage throughout
- Fully enclosed in ground pool and patio with shade sails
- Bore reticulated, and fully rail fenced
- Ducted refrigerated air conditioning, solar hot water
- Established private gardens, mature olive orchard and grand trees
- Bitumen driveway to Portico and front door
- Large double garage with store room (currently used as a teenager retreat)
- 6x4 lock up shed, 3x3 garden shed
- Current approval as a Bed and Breakfast Establishment
- Subdivision potential STCA
- Gingin township offers the best sporting and social facilities, cafes and local shops
- Stunning western views, perfect for a sundowner...
This is a well known, must see palatial home that many people dream of owning, come on Kings and Queens, make it yours.
You will love it!
Buyer Feedback Range $750,000-$850,000
Contact Harry Massam 0459 775 775 to arrange a private viewing.
Property Code: 2148
08 9319 1255
0459 775 775
08 9319 1255
0412 476 713