Private, Peaceful & Perfect!
1/4, Wilkinson Street, Fremantle, WA 6160
Inspections: By Appointment Only
The house is named "Wattern Marr" which means "Sea Breeze" in the Noongar language. With a west facing front the sea breeze is a welcome friend in the summer.
Built in 2001 and beautifully maintained by the owner. You would be hard pushed to find a better Town House in this part of Fremantle.
The home includes three bedrooms and two bathrooms plus an extra shower and toilet downstairs, reticulated gardens and substantial paved back courtyard.
Other features include:
- Gas cooking
- Fully Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Front and rear security fly screen doors
- Solar Hot water System - Electric Boosted
- Ceiling Insulation
- Multiple external power points and additional external lights and security sensors
- 12v Garden lighting
- Water feature
- Secure roller door to rear of garage
- Lock up garage
- Remote controlled motorised awning
- Screening lattice feature on boundary walls
- 3 toilets
- No common walls with neighbours (garage wall is the shared wall)
This property is available to move into now for a 6 or 12 month lease with no pets. Inspections will be by appointment only. To organise an inspection, please call Linda at the office.
AMG Real Estate does not accept online applications through 1Form.
Properties must be viewed and an application form collected upon viewing.
Property Code: 353